Thursday, November 27, 2008

GMAT 2

OK! I've started studying for the GMAT! This time for real!

Here's how:
I have about 3 hours of study time everyday (1 hour in the morning and 2 hours in the evening). 
  • 1 hour in the morning: I spend this time studying math formulae that I should have known but do not know. As soon as I'm done, I'll start studying verbal during this time.
  • The rest of the two hours are spent doing problem sets (Barron's, OG, Kaplan 800). However, this time I'm doing it a bit differently. Instead of focusing on 1 section at a time, I'm mixing it up a bit. So on day 1 I'll do 25 PS + 25 CR + 1 RC. On day 2 I'll do: 25 DS + 25 SC + 1 RC and so on.
  • At least 2 papers per week (Friday evening and Saturday). 1 MGMAT and 1 GMATPrep
  • Some AWA on Sundays. 
Lastly, I also need to write the essays so have been spending some time doing that everyday as well. (30 - 60 minutes). It gets tiring, overwhelming and really frustrating at times, but I don't have a choice. 

Surviving so far. 

1 comment:

Glamour Girl said...

Believe me I feel your pain and stress of the GMAT and filling out applications for round two, but it has to be done. Good Luck with everything.