Wednesday, July 30, 2008

D - 1

So the GMAT is tomorrow. I was going to treat today as any other day and go to work and just be normal. However, something came over me on Monday and I took today and tomorrow off. I thought I'd hang out at home and just go through the explanations for the tough problems for GMAT, read some math formulas and the SC notes one last time.

However, as I sit here (for the past three hours) I seriously feel like doing almost nothing. I've just spent the past 2 hours reading random blog posts and forum posts on how people aced the GMAT. Some of it was inspiring. I'm also getting the feeling I did not prepare enough. I could have done more papers, more practice, more everything! Ugh!

For better or worse, I've kept the feeling of rescheduling the GMAT at bay. Mostly because, I just dread having to study for the GMAT all over again.

For today, I just need to keep my cool and trust that the dots will all just connect tomorrow!

9 comments:

Starwalker said...

all the best, man.... post a glorious result soon

Anonymous said...

Stay calm. Watch a movie or go enjoy the outside. Most importantly don't doubt yourself. Confidence is very important when you take the GMAT. In bocca al lupo!!!

The Teacher said...

All the best for your GMAT.
My best wishes..

adekku said...

Nail it man! ^_*

adekku said...

Nail it man! ^_*

Dino said...

hey man. I hope it went well / is going well for you. a bit late now, but my main problem during the whole thing was getting enough sleep... :'-(

fishee said...

good luck!! let us know how you did~ =)

Ankur said...

hey
Just curious about your score.

MBA Monk said...

Hi Everyone

Thanks a lot for the wishes! Appreciate it a lot!

I made a quick post after I got home. I'll probably do a retrospective on it over the weekend.